Sunday, 20 January 2013

Bleeding Heart

Good morning

Well Jane asked my a few days ago if I wanted to work with her new digi's,and at first I had to think it over but than she said that it would be very relaxing ,so I said yes!!
But than I started creating my card and I don't call it relaxing lol,I'mnot a CAS girl lol,I don't have to many embellishment on my cards but this was a challenge for me !!


 
Well I used "Bleeding Heart"and you can find it at Jane's Digi's Design ,you can find more detail on my blog

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by today.
XXX Heidy

5 comments:

Jane said...

CAS and CAP (Clean & Perfect!!!) Love that scrunched ribbon, so glad you're on the team Heidy xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous CAS card Heidy, love the scrunched ribbon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ali said...

Oooh tis lovely xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely stunning Heidy! Gorgeous CAS card!

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning Heidy, I love your CAS style

Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...