Sunday, 6 January 2013

First of Janey's Digi Designs - Polyanthus


Happy New Year Everyone!
 The new kid on the block is me. For absolutely yonks I've wanted to have a go at creating my own images for cards based on my passion for gardening & garden photography.
Just as I hopped into bed late Christmas Eve night, 'much beloved' (heavilly disguised as Santa) handed me a beautifully wrapped box and said I should open it there & then. I couldn't believe he'd bought me a Graphics tablet to help me make my dream come true....what a guy!
So here's my first ever digital stamp which I will release at some stage. I've imaginatively (Not!) called this one 'Polyanthus' based on this beauty that bloomed in my Tidy Garden last Spring.
Polyanthus 'Cheshire Life'
 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Wishing you all the best in your new endeavor!

Chrissy said...

You are so clever..I love this image, and love the beautiful sunny yellow.
Hoping to play this weekend...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...