Friday, 18 January 2013

Janey’s Digi Designs is…..Open!

Bleeding Heart

The mayor in his finest bling has cut the ribbon, a bottle of plonk has been smashed against the side of the raft and Janey’s Digi Designs is finally……drum roll……OPEN!

The shop is at Etsy as Blogger, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome & PayPal just couldn’t get along nicely.

There are a few ‘fantabulous’ people that I need to thank for getting me to this point, so brace yourselves for an Oscar winning list of ‘Thank You’s’.

*Judie at Crafty Emblies for teaching me about HTML’s & trying to set me up on Blogger and reassuring me I wasn’t mad (no cheeky comments please!)…awesome amigo.

*John AKA Doctor Digi's House of Stamps for allowing me to ‘pilfer’ some of his wise words & offer of help….top dude!

*The uber lovely & helpful Claire at Jellypark for her help with Photoshop & encouragement…thank you.

*My digi testers, Chrissy, Tammy & Ali…love you guys.

*Marlene (Mozzer) for your top tips…mwhahaha

*The men at Paypal for putting up with my stressed phone-calls… you can put the phone back on the hook now….

and finally

*My lovely husband Neil for inspiring me to do this & buying me that drawing thingy-m-bob for Christmas.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

So here goes, this image is BLEEDING HEART
 
 
which, I know, looks like a row of legless turkeys on a washing-line!

Bleeding Heart Photo
Based on this romantic cracker that blooms in the Tidy Garden.

The amazing, if not slightly crazy Design Team, will be announced tomorrow.



 

3 comments:

Ali said...

Off to go and pop a cork!

Linda said...

I have never seen prettier legless turkeys! You are so funny. Congratulations Janey. I am very happy for you,

Atty Fatty said...

omg! its pretty ! .ATB.

attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...