Saturday, 19 January 2013

Red Hot Poker


I am so honored to be a member of the inaugural design team for Janey's Digi DesignsThank you Janey!  I am equally excited to share with you my first card showcasing the gorgeous Red Hot Poker, a vibrant colored flower that adds brilliance to any garden and a smile from the recipient! Please join me in wishing Janey all the best in her new venture and don't forget to become a follower and indulge your crafty passion! For more about my card, please visit me here.

4 comments:

Faye said...

Funny, I had been thinking of inky backgrounds for these stamps myself. Gorgeous rich colours too Tammy. X

Jane said...

As I said when I got a sneaky peek at this Tammy...it is amazing! And shows just what else you can create with our range of stamps. Simply...beautiful. X

Ali said...

wow!!

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful, and such a wonderful way to spark up winter....flowers!
Joyce xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...