Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Icelandic Poppy in Peach

Good Morning Everyone it's Sue here and I'm really excited that I have finally got round to posting my first DT card for Janey's Digi Designs.

When Jane asked my to join her wonderful Design Team I was thrilled as I love using floral images and Jane's designs are so beautiful and a real joy to colour.
As soon as I saw Jane's magnificent Icelandic Poppy I knew that it would be my first choice. I love their delicate petals yet they grow in such a lovely range of bold colours.

So here's my card
 
Full details of products I have used can be found on my blog here 

Thanks for looking
Sue xx

2 comments:

Planetsusie said...

I have just popped over from Sue's site because I was interested in these digis. Apart from loving Sue's creations, I just wanted to say that you have really captured these flowers and foliage beautifully Jane. My husband is a retired gardener and we both love plants. I had my first wild flower book when I was 7. Your digis are beautiful!!

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Jane said...

Simply Stunning! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...