Saturday, 16 March 2013

Garden Notes...

... last year I had lots of things  (well a few - my borders arent that big :-) ) that I wanted to change, because things grew in funny directions or got really huge - yes Hebe I'm talking about you.

So it comes to thinking of this year and now I cant remember what I was going to do!!!!  so using one of Janeys images I've made (or tarted up) this notepad from Asda (other supermarkets are available) so that I can be quite organised and make notes of what needs doing:


I printed the fern image directly onto patterned paper and then cut out.  Used my labels die for the title and then added papers and scraps of ribbon from my stash. 

Just need a bit of warmth to get into the garden - but for now I'll keep looking at Janeys images to get my all inspired :-)


Ali
xx

3 comments:

Jane said...

Gardening journal today, gardening business tomorrow! xx

Sue said...

Very nice :) great idea Sue J xx

Tammy said...

Brillant! We learn so much from Janey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...