Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Pots of Sweet Perfume!

DSCF0005

My new found passion for Freesias has resulted in several pots of bulbs being planted ready for summer. I’ve never grown them before in the Tidy Garden but I’m hoping they’ll be a huge success & fill our seating area with their sweet perfume.
I’m also hoping they’ll look flamin’ gorgeous too!

Until then, you can get the Freesia digi
here and hopefully, later on this year, I’ll have pots of blooms to share with you.

DON’T FORGET IF YOU’VE MADE A CARD USING ONE OF JANEY’S DIGI DESIGNS YOU CAN POST THEM FOR THE WORLD TO SEE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Freesia in a pot, how interesting! Your card is gorgeous and beautiful colors! The dragonfly is a perfect embellishment!

Jackie C said...

Fabulous Jane! Love the Cas purity xx

Chrissy said...

An excellent place..a pot for Fressias...I love my Freesias but boy! do they take over if left alone..so into a pot goes mine..gorgeous card Jane..beautiful dragonfly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ali said...

Gorgeous xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...