Friday, 14 June 2013

Thank you! Thank you!

A huge THANK YOU for sending me your creations using my range of digi stamps. It’s wonderful to see what you do with my images & I’m delighted to be able to share some of the latest.

Lavender Lupins - 01[1]

This one is from Elizabeth (AKA The Silver Scrapper’s Craft Place) using the Lupin digi. I just love Elizabeth’s embossed background!

Jackie Cornfield

Two from Jackie (AKA Get the JC Look) using the Lupin digi on the card above and ….

Jackie - JDD Blog

…the Cyclamen digi on this one. Colour choice is spot on….love it!

Culliesocks

And finally for today, from Kate (AKA I Love Socks & Cards) who not only makes beautiful cards but has the best blog name EVER…lol!

So there you go, 4 amazing cards by 3 AMAZING customers. Thank you so much ladies for letting me share them with everyone else.

If you’ve made a card using one of my digi stamps I’d love to feature your work of art here & on our Facebook page too.
Send me an email at janeyscards@ntlworld.com with a link to your card & I’ll pop on over.

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

2 comments:

Jackie C said...

Awwwww Janey, love you lots, you are a sweetheart. Love using your digis, they are a delight to colour, bliss!!

cuilliesocks said...

Thank you Jane for publishing my card alongside the other beautiful cards, I feel so honored, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...