Friday, 12 July 2013

More Customer Fantabulousness

Stella Hughes - Forget-Me-Not
I’m honoured that one of my newest customers, Stella, has kindly allowed me to share not 1, not 2 but 3 of her creations.
In the one above Stella has used the Forget-Me-Not digi to enhance her amazing Anniversary card….such a great idea!

Stella Hughes - Wind Flower
Now in this one, using the Wind Flower digi, Stella has moved away from the traditional blues of this spring flower to create something quite unique…think Mother Nature should note this great colour choice.

Stella Hughes - Icelandic Poppy
Finally a real ‘WOWSER’…I can’t get enough of this colour at the moment. Using the Icelandic Poppy digi Stella has quite simply blown me away….Fabulous!

Unfortunately Stella doesn’t have a blog at the moment so I can’t send you onwards to leave some love….so if you can leave any comments here I know she’ll be dead chuffed to see what you have to say.

Thank you Stella for allowing to share xx

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Stella has made three very beautiful cards, can't have a favorite too difficult to choose, would love to see more of her work, pity she has no blog, Kate xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...