Saturday, 10 August 2013

Another Dose of Customer Fabness!


Kates Cards JDD & FB (1)
The lovely Kate, you remember her…with the awesomely named blog 'I Love Socks & Cards!!' has been busy creating a selection of cards using images from Janey’s Digi Designs.
The first one above is the Freesia.
Kate All
This is Daylily Beth and…
Kate JDD & FB
…finally this is Kate’s beautiful Icelandic Poppy.

Please pop over to Kate’s blog & have a peek at her other creations…quite a talent going on there!
Thank you Kate for allowing me to share your fab work with the world, though quite frankly it would be crime to keep it to yourself.SmileSmileSmile
If you’ve made a card using one of Janey’s Digi Designs then I’d love to feature them here….just email me so I can visit your blog.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
xxx
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...